|Purpose processing||Data Category||Processing base|
|To register you as a new customer||Identity
|Conclusion of a contract with you|
|In order to process the order / your order (payment management and debt collection)||Identity
|Conclusion of a contract with you Necessary for our legitimate interests (for recovery of debts)|
|To inform you of changes in security policy||Identity
|Conclusion of a contract with you Fulfilling legal obligation|
|To give you the opportunity to join an inquiry or contest||Identity
Marketing and Communications
|Award of contract you Necessary for our legitimate interests (for examination of how customers use our products / services for the development and expansion of our activities)|
|To receive your necessary data security and protection measures||Identity
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (for the management of our business, providing management services and information technology, safety t n networks, fraud prevention) Fulfilling legal obligation|
|To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the usefulness of the ads we display to you||Identity
Marketing and Communications
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (for examination how our customers use our products / services, product and service development). Based on your consent to direct promotions and to the development of our activities and updating of our promotional strategy
|In order to use data analysis tools to improve the site, products / services, our relationships with customers and their experiences||technical issues
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to classify customers into categories for our products and services to keep our website up to date and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our promotional strategy)|
|In order to make personalized recommendations to you about goods or services that may interest you||Identity
|In this case Centre of Lifelong Learning Delimitrou Dimitris may apply automated procedures to analyze your behavior and preferences, to identify and propose services and products that fall within your interests|
Categories of data we collect
We process the following data, by Category :
- Data authentication : include the name, surname, user name or similar identifier, marital status, date of birth and gender.
- Contact data: include Email Address, City and phone numbers.
- Financial data: include bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction data: includes details about payments from you and other product and service details purchased from us.
- Technical data : include internet protocol address (IP), data entry, type and version of browser, time zone and location, types and versions add-ons browser, operating system and platform and other technology devices that you use to access this website.
- Data profile : include the user name and password, purchases or orders made by you, interests, preferences, comments, and responses on surveys.
- Usage data: includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and communications data: include your preferences for receiving promotions from us and third parties and your preferences for communicating with us.
- Health data : include data provided by you, if desired, in order to serve you better and to fulfill your special needs (for example, to provide access to people with special needs), or where required by the applicable legislation, for the inclusion of persons with special needs in specialized services.
- Data relating to criminal convictions and offences : include data provided by you if required by the applicable legislation in order to enable the integration of specialized services provided training and job placement
We will use your data only for the purposes for which we collect it. If you need to use your data for other purposes, we will contact you to obtain your consent or to explain the legal basis that allows us to do it, unless the subsequent purpose is compatible with the original, according to the definition given the legislation. In any case, you can contact us for any necessary clarification.
Third Connections – Online services
Cookies or similar technologies
Our site uses “cookies” technology, to be able to distinguish you from other guests to record your IP address and how you use our site. This information is used to help us provide better service by improving the design of the site, and the products, services and our promotions. A cookie is a small data file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a website. A “session cookie” expires immediately after you finish your session (ie when you close your browser). A “permanent cookie” stores information on the hard disk, so that when you finish the session and return to the same site at a later date, the cookie information is still available. When you visit our site, we reserve the right to use such a session cookie and a permanent cookie. We may also use Flash cookie (Local Stored Objects) or other similar technologies. Flash cookie is a small data file placed on a computer via Adobe Flash technology which may already be installed on your computer or uploaded by you on your computer. We use these technologies to customize and enhance your experience on our sites, to facilitate procedures for identifying and storing your settings. The Flash cookies can help visitors to our site to designate, for example, their preferences on the upload size of a video file. We help us to improve our websites figuring what parts are more interesting for users. We do not use Flash cookies for promotional or advertising based behavior. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies and cookies management tools provided by your browser does not remove the Flash cookies. If you disable Flash cookies or similar technologies are likely not to have access to certain features and services that make your site experience more efficient and enjoyable. You can disable cookies at any time through your browser options, but if you do, we will not be able to keep track of your purchases or to allow you make a purchase from our site. Moreover, we will not be able to recognize you as a registered user so you can access your account information.
We don’t knowingly collect any information from any person who has not reached 15 years of age. If you are under 15, do not use and do not provide information on this site, do not make purchases and do not give any information about your face to us, except with the consent of members of your parental authority. If we find that we collect or receive personal data from children under the age of 15 we will delete that information. If you consider that we may have information from or about a child under 15, please contact us.
We implement appropriate organizational, physical and technical protection (including encryption process steps, anonymization or psefdonymopoiisis where necessary) in order to prevent accidental loss, alteration, disclosure and use of, or access your personal data in an unauthorized manner . Furthermore, we limit access to your personal data only to those employees need to know in order to fulfill their professional duties, who process your data solely in accordance with our instructions and undertake to abide by relevant confidentiality clauses. We have implemented procedures for handling any possible violation of personal data and will notify you and any competent authority of any breach when legally obliged to do.
Safeguarding Your Information
We keep your personal data only as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which we collected, including the fulfillment of any legal or tax liability. In some cases, you have the right to ask us to delete your data (for more information see the next section on remission).
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to ensure that the process in accordance with the law.
- Request correction of the personal data we maintain about you. This enables you to correct incomplete or inaccurate data that we hold about you.
- Request deletion of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete any or all personal data when there is reasonable cause to continue the process.
- Object to your processing of personal data when we rely on our legitimate interest (or legitimate interests of third parties) and in this case you have reason to wish to object to the processing, and believe that affect your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Request a restriction of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend your processing of personal data in the following cases: (a) if you want to confirm the accuracy of the data, (b) when using data on our behalf is unfair, but do not want delete them from us, (c) when you want to keep your data even if you do not ask if it is necessary for you to validate, exercise or defend legal claims, or (d) you oppose the use of data like from us but you have to confirm if we have compelling legitimate grounds to do so.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or others. We will provide to you, or a third you indicated, your personal data in a structured machine-readable format (this right only for automated information processing which you give your consent).
- Revoke your consent at any time without penalty and without prejudice to the legality of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal. If you withdraw your consent, we may not able to provide specific products or services to you. We will inform you in such a case the withdrawal of your consent. If you wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact us to facilitate you.
- In addition, you have the right to contact the Authority for Personal Data Protection, responsible for handling complaints about possible violations of legislation on protection of personal data.
Procedural Deviation 3 – Conditions of use Site
- The use of this website constitutes proof that the visitor / user has studied, understood and accepted all the conditions for using the website. If the visitor / user does not agree with the terms of this Agreement, please do not use the service and its content.
- The publication comments blocked by the administrator.
Intellectual Property Rights